Thursday, September 04, 2008

School

What an exciting time school can be. Daniel is in his 2nd year of preschool. He has absolutely loved every minute of it. I myself have loved every minute of it. Even if it is only 4 hours a week. Daniel is always eager to attend. This morning I woke up and found Daniel all ready for school. He was dressed with shoes and backpack on. He had even remembered it was show & tell today. He had already packed is show & tell item. About every 20 minutes he is asking if it's time for school. I tell him that he won't be going to school until after lunch. His easy solution: "Let's eat lunch." (It's 9:00 and he just finished breakfast about 30 minutes previous.) I love hearing the things that he learned and the fun time he had with his friends. Daniel is so easy-going. New things are never hard for him to adjust to. I was a little worried last year with his first day of school. Not Daniel. He waved good-bye and marched right into the school. And was so excited to return the next time. I look forward to the day when Megan gets to attend school at the same time Daniel is at school. I, however, have my doubts about it being so easy going with Megan. Megan is quite the opposite of Daniel.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's really sweet! I love watching him in Primary, too. He's always so enthusiastic. He gave a cute prayer. I hope he remains this enthusiastic through the high school years!

Shauna said...

He is so-oo cute! I am glad is loves school! Give him a big hug from me :)