Last night, Megan had some stomach problems and made a few extra visits to the bathroom. After cleaning up the first up-chuck mess, Julie gave Megan a plastic bowl in bed with instructions to puke in there if she wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. The next time around, Megan used the bowl to catch at least some of it, but still made quite a mess on the bed and floor. When Julie went to help her, she was upset and confessed, "I'm not very good at the bowl!"
3 comments:
I am so-ooo sorry that Megan is sick! Hope she is feeling better soon! L♥ve you all lots! ♥ Hugs!
This does NOT sound fun at ALL! Ewww. Hope she gets to feeling better. Congrats, Julie, on your new calling! It's one of the busiest but most rewarding callings I've ever had! You'll love it.
That's cute... not the puking, but what she said:) --Jen
Post a Comment