Monday, November 23, 2009

Recipes

I've been having so much fun scrapbooking digitally that I have now started reorganizing my recipe book.  My mom put together a recipe book with all my favorite meals that she would cook while I was growing up.  I received this book when I got married.  Since then, I've found new recipes that I enjoy making and the family enjoys eating.  They are not placed in a very organized manner in my book.  My friends showed me the template they created to organize their recipe book.  Their recipes turned out so cute that I thought I would try them with mine.  I wasn't sure if I was going to organize my recipes this way, but once again, I tried it once and now I'm hooked.  It's put new life into cooking for me.  I am not just cooking because my family needs to eat or for enjoyment (I really do enjoy cooking).  I'm cooking so that I can take a picture and put it on the recipe card.  Using this template makes it so easy......and way cute!  Click here to receive your recipe template and a tutorial on how to use your template.

3 comments:

creativeguy said...

Cookin' (Lookin') Good! Glad you're being inspired to do more and have fun at the same time!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!

Shauna said...

How cool! That is great :)