Have you ever heard of mice in the fridge? I haven't, but apparently they exist. The other day when I went to get the block of cheese, this is what I found:
Yep, my cheese has been nibbled. Lucky for me, the two mice freely admitted that they nibbled it. When I asked why they did it, I was told "because we were hungry." When I asked them what they should have been doing instead of nibbling on my cheese, they said, "eating lunch." Okay, wait one minute. They were supposed to be eating lunch anyway, and so they decided to nibble on the block of cheese. Something's not quite connecting here for me. They know how to slice the cheese. I guess teeth are faster.
So now, how do you go about getting rid of the mice in the fridge? Any ideas?
3 comments:
Hey! We must have the same breed of mice! I have found that with age they slowly stop nibbling the cheese... say around 6 years old...
Great! That means I'm only 2 months away for one of the mice.
Enjoy them while they are there :) Believe me they grow up way to fast! I miss these days now believe it or not. Love you and your posts Julie, they make me smile :)
Post a Comment