Thursday, April 07, 2011

We're In

I was introduced to a new charter school that will be opening up this Fall.  I've been hoping that Daniel will be accepted into this school.  I found out today that we are in!  I am excited for the new changes that will occur with my children's education.  Bryan and I have talked with Daniel about this a little bit.  He is a bit nervous to have to change schools and leave his friends, but I know it won't take much for him to make new friends.  He will now be in a school that will provide a better educational structure and will hopefully challenge his very intelligent mind.  As a result, we hope that this will help him enjoy school, life, and help him be able see that learning can be a lot of fun.   

The school has not yet reached it's capacity.  If you are interested in learning more about this new charter school and possibly getting your own children into this school, visit its website here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay we are in together! I am so glad you told me about the school and look forward to you driving every morning... Haha