Friday, June 17, 2011

Project #2

Project #2 is now complete.  We had a toy room that is no more.  We fixed the walls, painted the walls, doors, doorways, and baseboards, and cleaned the carpet.  Not really we, more Bryan.  I did clean the carpet but Bryan did the rest.  We have now moved our office into that room. 

Now on to project #3, the biggest one.  This is the fixing up our old office to make it be Daniel's new bedroom.  He gets to move downstairs.  He is so excited for it because he gets his own bathroom that is attached to his bedroom.  He says that now he doesn't have to walk to the bathroom.  (I hope he doesn't think that he can try making it to the toilet from the bed.)  I've pointed out to him that even though the bathroom is attached to the bedroom, he still has to walk to the bathroom.  His reply, "But it's closer."  Oh, my! What do I do with this child?

No comments: