Thursday, May 17, 2012
She did it again!
Megan...........I don't know what the fascination of cutting her own hair is, but it's driving me crazy! It's been just over a year from the last time she cut her hair. It was looking good. She wanted to grow it out like Rapunzel. All of sudden...destroyed! When I asked her why she did it, she said she was sick of it being in her face. Her bangs were at the point of being totally annoying. I try to keep them pinned up, but that's hard to do when she keeps taking everything out of her hair that I put in it. So she came up with her own solution. I had some students yesterday that have grown their bangs out. So I pointed out to Megan that once she allows her bangs to grow to the same length as the rest of her hair, it wouldn't be annoying her any more. I think she said she'd like to try it. Sheesh......if you want to cut your hair so it's out of your face, ask me. I will cut them for you so that you don't have a mullet. Luckily, she didn't hack it nearly as bad as the first time. Oh....and one more thing.....she has her dance pictures on Friday! It's not going to be fixed by then. She has wonderful timing with these things. She can drive you nuts, but you can't stop loving her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment