Many of you have suggested I start a blog. That way my life can be monitored by anyone interested. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but this will be an adventure. What else will I do with all my free time? So what is my family doing?
JULIE! I've said it once but I need to say it a thousand times... Megan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Both your children are beautiful but seriously, she is gorgeous!!! I'm glad you've started a blog! And I love seeing pictures of your dad just because he reminds me of my dad! :)
Hey Julie :) I was excited to see you started a blog! Yeah! I love the pictures you have posted so far! Thanks for being such a sweet friend! I am looking forward to our next girls night out :) Love Ya Lots! Hugs! Shauna
4 comments:
JULIE!
I've said it once but I need to say it a thousand times... Megan is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Both your children are beautiful but seriously, she is gorgeous!!! I'm glad you've started a blog!
And I love seeing pictures of your dad just because he reminds me of my dad! :)
Hey Julie :) I was excited to see you started a blog! Yeah! I love the pictures you have posted so far! Thanks for being such a sweet friend! I am looking forward to our next girls night out :) Love Ya Lots! Hugs! Shauna
Looks great! Welcome to the awesome world of blogging!
Nice blog--I can see you're a happy family and have lots of fun.
I was just suring by, but I'll come back. Keep on bloggin'
Post a Comment