As Julie alluded to, I had the opportunity to exercise some patience while she put this together. For once, she was the one on the laptop while we watched a movie. A couple of times I thought Julie was going to swear or cry, but I couldn't tell which.
What I do know is that she has put a lot of herself into this blog and she really cares about sharing what you all want to see. We appreciate your visit to our blog and hope you enjoy.
2 comments:
The blog looks GREAT! You did an awsome job! I've really enjoyed looking at blogs to keep up with everyone's busy lives. Keep up the good work!!
Our blog is jeremiahandchrissy.blogspot.com
We'll link yours to ours too.
Love,
Chrissy
I think it looks great! Glad to know someone else feels like cussing a few times when it comes to projects like this :0)
Post a Comment