Monday, November 10, 2008

Megan's Birthday

Megan turned 3 today. A few days before her birthday, she received a birthday card from her great-grandma. Receiving this card was the highlight of the week. She couldn't believe she received mail!

Megan blowing out her birthday candles. And yes, she got to eat the dolly head (a small portion of it.)

Opening her presents


Megan LOVES!! dresses. She always wants to wear dresses. Previous to her birthday, the only dresses she owned her church dresses. She loves having everyday dresses.

All her wonderful gifts!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday Megan! Boy, I'm sure late checking up on your blog. I didn't realize you changed the name of it too, so I wondered why it didn't update on my blog's side bar! Looks like she had a lot of fun. Luv the pictures.

Shauna said...

How precious! What a CUTE cake :) So happy she had a great B-day! ♥