Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trip to the U

I took this outing with the kids a couple of weeks ago. But I only just now got the pictures off of my phone. My boss kindly invited me to go with him to the TCU v Utah game on the 6th. The next night, Julie had rehearsal and I took the kids up to the U because Daniel wanted to see where I had gone to see the game. We went to the stadium and found the gates were open. They were cleaning so we could walk right in.


The best part about this picture is that when I showed it to a BYU fan in my ward (Pat Kelly), he pulled out his phone and had the same picture of his son at the Y. We had a pretty good laugh about that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's great! Cute picture. Although I'm a BYU fan!