Oh, my heart, how you've changed our lives in your five short years! The photo with you throwing that ball was my fave for a long time, but as you've grown each new experience brings a new fave.
Check Haylee's photo next to this one. No denying they belong to me!
Yes, I agree with Julyn, I love the throwing the ball picture! He's adorable and so full of personality. I loved your write-up on his scrapbook page. It is endearing.
3 comments:
AWESOME :) What a Q-T! I love these that you are making online!
Oh, my heart, how you've changed our lives in your five short years! The photo with you throwing that ball was my fave for a long time, but as you've grown each new experience brings a new fave.
Check Haylee's photo next to this one. No denying they belong to me!
Yes, I agree with Julyn, I love the throwing the ball picture! He's adorable and so full of personality. I loved your write-up on his scrapbook page. It is endearing.
Post a Comment