Sunday, July 05, 2009

Megan's Popcorn

Yesterday, we went to see Up! at the theatre with the kids. We got there pretty early and before the movie stared, Julie and Megan went for popcorn and drinks. Julie bought two drinks and a large popcorn. Now...how to carry it all? Julie took the two drinks, which left Megan with the large popcorn.

This tub of popcorn was sufficiently large that Megan could not wrap her arms all the way around it and touch her fingers together. It was also as tall as her torso. So when she walked into the theatre, it was the cutest sight I have seen in years: this tiny little girl with a HUGE tub of popcorn and an even bigger smile. If I would have had a camera that would have done justice in the dark, I would have posted a picture...but believe me when I say it was darling!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I agree...it IS adorable. I can just picture it in my mind. They grow up too quickly, so it will be fun having this memory to cherish as she grows bigger.