It's been awhile since I've posted the monthly scraplifter's challenge. I was doing good for awhile and then life got in the way. I've been wanting to scrapbook something for quite sometime but at the moment, I don't have anything. I'm all caught up in the picture books and not much has happened this year....yet. So I went through some file folders with photos that I didn't scrapbook digitally and found one that I thought would be a good one to do. This is Daniel with his Great-Grandpa. Daniel doesn't actually know his Great-Grandpa. He died when Daniel was about 7 months old. It's one of the few pictures we have of Daniel with his Great-Grandpa. I believe Daniel is about one week old in this photo.
And another one.....What sweet children.


1 comment:
Nice pages, love the colors and the simplicity. Keep up the great creativity.
Oh and since you are caught up, let's talk about the oodles of pictures we have and would love to get caught up on!!
Post a Comment