Sunday, March 14, 2010
Pictures
Tonight Daniel and Megan were able to go feed the ducks at their Great Grandma's house. This is one thing they absolutely love to go and do. Did I get any pictures? Of course not. I received a camera for Christmas that is more petite and can easily fit inside my purse. I am so excited about this. Since I don't carry a diaper bag anymore, my purse has not been big enough for me to carry the camera. But now that I have the new camera, I figured I wouldn't be wishing I would have remembered the camera. However, I have been reorganizing my recipe book. I need to take pictures of every meal I make so that I can put my recipe book together. My camera has not been making it back into my purse. So what did I do tonight as I watched my children feed the ducks? I was wishing I would have remembered to bring the camera. Chrissy, did you get any good pictures of my children feeding the ducks? If so, I would like some. I guess we'll have to go back one day and let the kids feed the ducks again so that I can get some pictures. Oh darn!! I'm sure that will break their little hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment