Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel

Daniel is now 6 years old. He is very excited to attend 1st grade, because he gets to go to school all day and he wants to be able to walk home with his friends. He is also looking forward to school all day so that he can eat lunch at school. He's excited now. I wonder what his tune will be in a couple of years.

He wanted an R2D2 cake this year.  I am burned out from doing a cut out cake, so this is what he got.  Being a boy, he didn't care too much.  He was just glad to have R2D2.
He finally received a Razor. He's been asking for that for quite some time.
He also got a remote controlled Hummer.
And an Iron Man car.  He's really into Iron Man.  I'm not quite sure from where since he's never seen Iron Man.  I guess friends.

No comments: