There is a house not far from where we live, that this year is attracting a lot of attention. He built a snowman family. This snowman family is larger than any snowman I've ever seen. Take a look. (Thanks Laura for the pictures.)
I saw this the other day when they were building it. I think they used up all of the snow in their yard! It was pretty fun to watch. It was almost a contest with the neighbor down the street who was also building one. I haven't seen it with the lights. That's pretty cool.
2 comments:
that's awesome!
I saw this the other day when they were building it. I think they used up all of the snow in their yard! It was pretty fun to watch. It was almost a contest with the neighbor down the street who was also building one. I haven't seen it with the lights. That's pretty cool.
Post a Comment