Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daniel's Birthday


Daniel turned 4 years old yesterday. On his birthday, he was asking when he would be turning 5 years old. I thought wanting to be older started around the teenage years.

He got a bike! He absolutely loves it and looks forward to riding it.


Opening other presents:



This is everything Daniel received for his birthday.


It is amazing how time flies. At Daniel's party, Bryan and I had put together a DVD of Daniel from our home videos. We went from Daniel being in the belly to his 1st birthday. I can't believe it's been 4 years!! We must truly take time to enjoy each phase of a child growing up.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday Daniel! I can't believe you are 4!! You are growing so big! Julie and Bryan, I hope you don't mind that I leave a comment. I saw your blog link on Shauna's blog! It looks great. I look forward to more updates! You can see mine at http://jlscott1012.blogspot.com.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! You are adorable! Hope you had a great day! Love your new bike! Love Ya! Hugs:) Shauna