Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Video Game LAN Parties

As some of you may know, I have been getting into some video gaming on the computers. Every so often, a few friends get together and have LAN parties where we all bring our own computers and play games until we can't stand it anymore. We play games like Urban Terror, Alien Arena, Age of Empires, Counter Strike, and others.

If you're interested in getting together to play games like that, please email me (bryan.n.julie@gmail.com) or call me and let me know. I'll let you know what our plans are for the next party and I can help you load the games on your own computer. Most of the games are free if you want to go download them yourself. But please let me know if you're interested in coming to the LAN parties because the more people we have, the more fun it is.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Brandon, Colby and Austin would all love these games :)