
The other day Megan had her first piano recital. She played the Meat song with Twinkle Variation A. She was very dramatic as she first went up there. I hope to be able to get the video up shortly so that you can see just what I mean. I was actually surprised she did this. Usually she'll be way excited to do something and then when it comes down to it, she turns ultra shy and begins to cry. Kudos to Megan for performing well....once she got to the piano.

By now Daniel is a pro at this sort of thing. He played Clair de Lune (not the one by Debussy) with both hands. It's amazing to see how each student progresses in such a short amount of time.

We also did a piano quintet at this recital. We used three pianos, 2 students on each piano and me on the third. We played all the twinkle variations with me accompanying them. During the practices, I was really worried that it would not work. But, it went very well and turned out to be a lot of fun.
I hope to get the videos up soon!
1 comment:
Awesome! I l♥ve the pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment