Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I have been having a lot of fun with digital scrapbooking. Instead of me just posting ordinary pictures I thought I would post my scrapbook pages for Easter. I hope you enjoy these pages.








See my post on digital scrapbooking to see other pages I've created.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE it! I prefer digital scrapbooking over traditional ANYTIME! Like you, it's less money and less expense and mess! Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

Shauna said...

How awesome! Those are so CUTE! I hope you all had a blessed and beautiful Easter! ♥ HUGS ♥

Unknown said...

One of the best parts of these digital pages is that they're flat. You can put them in a book and not have to accommodate all the extra dimension that buttons and ribbons bring. Great pages. Love them.

Shauna said...

Megan's sweet kisses warm my heart and make me smile! And Daniel's high fives and his cute smile warms my heart too! I love your family so very much! ♥ Hugs!